Friday, January 13, 2012

My first beauty product review goes to....

St. Ives Apricot Scrub! 


I've probably been using this product since my early teens so probably longer than any other beauty product.  I recently recommended it to my sister who claimed to have some white bumps on her face and asked what might help.  I told her she needed to exfoliate and to get St. Ives.   It's so affordable and available at any drug store.  I keep it in my shower and use it a few times a week for my face, neck and décolleté. You don't need to dig it into your skin, the grain of the grit (crushed walnut shell) is large enough to just lightly exfoliate.  You may have read cautionary tales about this stuff "scratching" your skin but I can't imagine that happening unless you are digging it in with ridiculous effort!  In addition to their original formula, that also have a sensitive skin version and blemish fighting formula with salicylic acid.
After my sister used the St. Ives scrub, she texted me and said her skin cleared right up.  Because I had been talking forever about my blog idea for beauty product reviews, she told me to get on it!   Naturally (no pun intended), I felt compelled to make the St. Ives scrub my first review.  XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment