Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bumble and bumble. Styling Creme

I first picked up a trial size of the Styling Creme after reading over and over again about Bumble and bumble.'s cult following and decided I needed to try something myself.  As it turns out, the Styling Creme is amazing!  It's not a gel or a mousse but more like the love-child of the two! My hair is pretty thick already so I work in just a little at the roots before blow drying for added oomph. If you have fine hair, I imagine this would give all over body. When I want to go curly, I apply it by "scrunching" it into wet hair for soft but defined curls without that "crunchy" feeling like you too often get with mousse.



Sephora recently started carrying B&b products or you can get it straight from the B&b website. Both offer free shipping and free samples on orders over $50. Target carries some of the B&b line but not sure if they carry the Styling Creme.
If anything, go check out the B&b website for great styling tips and the entire product lineup. Their "surf spray" is a fan fave. I have yet to try. Let me know if you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment